About City

Pune is a developing city next to Mumbai in India. When comes to job opportunities, it has vast potential in automotive, IT, other industrial and service sectors. This is also a finest place to settle down with family in luxury homes. The demand for housing projects is more since, there are many migrants entering the city for earning opportunities and startups. There are many major developers available in Pune to cater the residential needs for end users to own a dream home as per the latest trends in realty industry. When comes to luxury homes there are many flats, apartments and villas available in and around Pune at affordable price.

About the Project

The Sobha Ivory by Sobha Developers is the upcoming residential project of luxury type apartment in Kondhwa, Pune. This is lay across five acres of land area, out of which 30% is edifice area and the other 70% area is open for other recreation facilities for its residents. This is a two RCC frame edifice with 100 units of three-bedroom apartment. The expected date for completion is March 2017. This project is taken care with use of latest in construction materials. When comes to luxury they are of modern type and match the trendy lifestyle of modern living in modern luxury homes.

Project Location

Kondhwa is a developing suburban place in Pune. It is very near to the Kharadi IT Park, which is the major one in Pune to accommodate more IT companies. The most important roads are the NIBM and M G Road. Pune international airport is just 18 Km away and Pune Railway station is just 9 Km away. There are many commercial complexes including the shopping malls. There are public in fractures like the schools, pharmacies, parks, restaurants, hospitals banks and ATMs. Other prime nearby locations are Saswad and Katraj. Due to the presence of Kharadi IT Park, the demand for residential homes is more in demand in this location.

Project Amenities – Sobha Ivory

  • This residential apartment is equipped with domestic cooking gas line.
  • It has 24 hours power backup facilities.
  • It has remarkable walk in closets furnishing.
  • An excellent storage space in taken care with trendy Cupboards
  • For extra security, there is video door phone along with Intercom facilities.
  • It has a modern amphitheatre for live programs, music and video entertainment for its residents.
  • It has indoor games facilitation for all ages of its residents.

Project Specifications

The Sobha Ivory is a low-rise building, which is frame according to the modern construction laws. Either, this edifice is an RCC frame one for earthquake resistance support. Another important feature is its special ramps built for physically challenged people. This project is going to construct in Kondhwa, which is a developing suburb of Pune City. It has more greenery, high ground water level, fresh air and other basic facilities within the reach.

About the Builder

The Sobha Ivory is the luxury apartment project of Sobha Developers. They are in the realty industry since 1994 in Pune.  They have a record of 339 completed projects with happy home customers. This is lay by their quality of works, when come to construction of residential projects. They use the modern construction materials and majorly look on the safety of the edifice. They do their housing projects according to the trends in realty and do more luxury and other amenities at affordable price. They are best in after sale service and never had any disputes related to non-compliance of standards with civic bodies and with their valued homebuyers.

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/homeaqua/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php on line 1009